Welcome to St. Johns County!
On behalf of our office, we welcome you to beautiful St. Johns County. From farmlands to beaches, our county has something to offer to all property owners. As you settle in, we ask that you please take a quick moment to review important dates that may apply to you. Additionally, we have included resources and contact information below that you may find helpful.
New Property Owners
- Find your property's record card online using our search tool. While you're there, don't forget to complete a Sales Questionnaire form and review our records. Please verify your name and mailing address, as this is where you will receive your TRIM Notice and tax bill.
- Use the button at the top of your property record card to estimate your tax bill.
- Visit the Tax Collector's Office to update your Florida Driver's License.
- Is this property your primary residence? If so, you may qualify for exemptions, which reduce the amount of property tax you pay on your home. Click here to learn more and to file for homestead online.
- Is this property used for Bona Fide Agricultural purposes? Click here to determine eligibility for a land classification.
New Business Owners
- You may need to complete a Local Business Tax Application. Click here to visit the Tax Collector's Office to learn more.
- Find your business's record card online using our search tool. Please verify your name and mailing address, as this is where you will receive your TRIM Notice and tax bill.
- You must file a Tangible Personal Property Tax Return by April 1st of each year. Click here to locate your business and conveniently file online.